Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Another Day for service...

Well, we have had a great time of services at the "Run For The Rose" campmeeting. There have been so many great preachers and great messages each night. It has been a wonderful time of fellowship although I noticed a strange thing...everyone I know is getting old! I was looking around and all of my friends are gray headed! They are all moving a lot slower and making these odd noises when they get up! Then...I got a glimpes of myself in a window next to them and boy was I shocked to see that old lady looking back at me! It's really surprising when I still feel like I'm 20 years old ( really I'm just a few years over that!!) that when I get up out of the chair my knees make these wierd crunching sound and I find myself grunting! Wow! It's true that getting old is not for the faint of heart!!



It used to be that when we went to all of these meetings we were the "younguns" (Remember, we've been doing this for almost 35 years!) and now we have these 'kids' coming up asking us for advice. Glad to help you, you young whippersnappers!



We'll be going on to the Chesterton Baptist Church in Chesterton, IN where Brother Rick Henderson is the pastor for a week. You never know what we will see but don't worry cause I'll tell you all about it later!

No comments: